I think we can all agree that 2020 was a year we would rather forget. Which is probably why I pretty much stopped posting back in May. However, despite all the lockdowns we did manage to get a lot done which I am somewhat surprised about.
- We completed our open plan living space
- We made good progress with the garden
- We took a short trip to the Isle of Wight
- We went to a restaurant that we’ve been desperate to go to for a while (the Coal Shed in Brighton if you are interested)
- We went to Swindon to meet Ollie’s new Niece
- I bought my Wedding dress!
- I made my first quilt
- We went on lots of lovely walks
Reflecting on the above I am pleased that we managed to achieve as much as we did. And I bet that if you sat down and go through the year month by month you’ll realise all the things that you were also able to achieve.
Having said all of this, I am very much looking forward to seeing what 2021 will bring (and hopefully not another virus!)
Whoever you are and wherever you may be, I wish you a happy and healthy remaining few days of 2020 and the most wonderful 2021!